Salary Up to AUD29 per hour + Entry Position
Consultant Maria Giorgi
Date posted 25 June 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
This prestigious banking institution prides itself on providing a quality range of financial products and services while focusing on delivering exceptional customer service and an enjoyable work place. We have several positions available for both outbound and inbound Collections Consultants on a 6 month contract south of the CBD. Your role will be assisting customers through negotiation to find solutions in order bring their loan, credit card or transaction account into balance. Use your love for numbers and analytical skills to assist people in hardship.
This role ideally suits individuals who possess a degree in economics, legal or accounting and would like to start a career in banking.
- Handling calls from customers, providing professional attention using positive language and tone to connect and have meaningful conversations to truly understand the customers situation
- Work a portfolio of accounts, implementing and utilising Collections & Recoveries strategies and legal processes to ensure all accounts are managed in the most time and cost effective manner
- Negotiating with customers to find sustainable solutions to their financial situation
- Providing a positive experience for the customer through positive language and tone
- Achieve agreed key performance measures
To be successful you will possess the following skills and experience:
- Experienced in a customer service environment (call centre preferred)
- A degree qualification (preferably in a finance related discipline)
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Experience in a collections role will be highly regarded
- You will be available to work anywhere between the hours of 7am to 7pm
- Resilience is your key to success in this role
You will receive:
- An introduction into Banking with one of the Big 4
- 4 - 6 weeks of training
- A supportive environment
- Competitive hourly remuneration paid weekly
To apply please click apply or call Maria Giorgi on 08 8216 3506 for a confidential discussion.