Relationship Manager - Commercial Banking
Salary AUD120,000 - AUD125,000 per annum
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Lewis Heeks
Date posted 29 June 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
This Big 4 Bank is currently interested in recruiting a Relationship Manager into their Sydney team to focus on the Commercial market. The role will manage a portfolio of commercial clients, lending up to $25mil. As the Relationship Manager, you will provide meaningful and proactive solutions for a portfolio of clients. The successful candidate will understand the specific needs and goals of the clients and be able to generate new revenue for the bank.
- Outstanding interactions with existing and prospective customers
- Maintaining existing exposures and ongoing lending and credit requirements
- Focus on winning new to bank customers
- Maximising opportunities to earn all of our customer's business, including lending, deposits, transactional banking solutions, investments and protection
- Developing and growing deep industry expertise and referral networks
- Proven track record in Business Development and acquiring new to bank business with business lending requirements > AUD$3M
- Proven Relationship Management & Commercial Lending experience
- A passion for delivering outstanding customer service
- Strong credit skills, including cash flow lending
- Have an established base of Referral partners who can introduce new opportunities
- Proven balance sheet analysis and deal structuring (Commercial / Corporate deals)
This role represents an outstanding opportunity to grow your career in an environment where new ideas are encouraged and promoting from within is supported.
To apply please click apply or call Lewis Heeks on +61 2 8289 3157 for a confidential discussion.