Graduate Finance Specialist
Salary AUD55,000 - AUD65,000 per annum + Attractive Remuneration
Consultant Maria Giorgi
Date posted 31 August 2018 2018-08-312018-09-30 banking 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
This industry-leading financial institution has several fixed term opportunities available for passionate and driven individuals looking to forge a career in the banking and finance industry. This institution is synonymous with providing employees with career opportunities and pathways and is dedicated to continuous learning. In this role you will be working across a number of products, including SMSF, investment, superannuation and pension accounts for both direct and advised clients.
- Delivering high levels of service to Investment Managers, Dealer groups and Advisors
- Preparation of documents for; and liaising with; share registries, fund managers and ASX counterparties
- Working with internal stakeholders (Tax, accounting and product) as well as external service providers to resolve issues
- Working closely with colleagues and across multiple teams
Key skills and abilities:
- Logical thinker with commercial acumen
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- High level attention to detail
- Understanding of Equities is advantageous
- Analytical nature with high level problem solving
- Ability to work in a high pressure KPI driven environment
- Exceptional communication skills
- Ability to work in a frequently changing environment
- High level of resilience
These opportunities are ideally suited to university graduates seeking a start for a career in banking.
To apply please click apply or call Maria Giorgi on 08 8216 3506 for a confidential discussion.