Project Manager - Operations
Location Melbourne CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Mel Munro
Date posted 10 September 2018 2018-09-102018-10-06 financial-services 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
Due to the ever changing landscape across Financial Services, our client, a leading Financial Services organisation, is looking to hire an experienced Project Manager - Operations. This is an exciting time for the business, who are experiencing a lot of growth and change across the company as a whole and would be an ideal as a whole and subsequently have some high level projects running. Working closely with the CEO, the Operations Project Manager is responsible for managing a variety of projects and guiding there overall direction,ensuring they are completing in time and on budget.
This newly created role will incorporate your Project Management and Operational based skill set whilst being an integral part of the projects team.
We are looking for an experienced Project Manager that has worked across multiple Operation based projects within Financial Services. Along with your experience you will have excellent stakeholder management skills and a past history of working with a variety of regulatory bodies.
Duties will include:
• Coordinate all project related activities
• Lead teams to develop, evaluate, and revise project processes
• Provide progress reports to senior management
• Liaise with internal and external stakeholders,
• Work closely with regulatory bodies, including APRA and ASIC
The successful candidate:
- Previous experience in an operations ( not IT ) based project management role
- A background in Financial Services,
- Strong stakeholder management skills (Internal and External)
- Experience of managing high level / profile projects from start to finish.
- Organised and methodical
- Strong communications skills.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a forward thinking and well established company in a newly created role. You will be an integral part of the team whilst working for an organisation that really values their team and provides a supportive and collaborative environment.
To discuss further please contact Melanie Munro at Robert Walters.
To apply please click apply or call Mel Munro on 03 8628 2203 for a confidential discussion.