Mortgage Branch Lender
Location South Eastern Suburbs MelbourneFULL_TIME
Consultant Eddy Chia
Date posted 27 September 2018 2018-09-272018-10-17 banking 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
This company is a renowned and high profile 'Big 4' bank with a proven history across consumer and retail banking and have continued to focus on providing a high quality home lending service and product range. Their Home Lending Managers are supported by Branch Managers, coaches and training to ensure that clients needs are able to be exceeded, whilst the Home Lending Manager is able to achieve their career and monetary goals.
As a Home Lender in the SE Suburbs, you will be responsible for the growth and development of your allocated branch’s home lending portfolio. In addition, you will manage an existing portfolio of clients from the branch, with a view to increasing the size of the existing mortgage portfolio.
- Build your portfolio by developing networks and driving referrals
- Maintain strong and lasting relationships with both your customer base and referral network
- Grow your lending book, utilising internal and external relationships to source new home lending business
- Identify new opportunities through business partners and wider communities
- Ensure your home lending is compliant and within the banks risk profile
- Must have home lending experience, mobile mortgage experience will be considered
- A proven ability to build strong relationships, develop referral networks and generating new home lending business
- Ability to use your strong knowledge as a Home Lending Manager, to ensure that customers needs are met
- Have a strong understanding of mortgage credit writing to ensure your deals are always compliant
- Exciting career progression
- Join a team of ambitious individuals
- Work for a trusted and award winning brand
- Strong earning potential is on offer for a motivated and driven professional
To apply please click apply or call Eddy Chia on +61 3 86282190 for a confidential discussion.