Managing Partner, Business & Private Banking - Far North QLD
Salary Competitive Package
Consultant Anna Madill
Date posted 5 October 2018 2018-10-052018-10-31 banking 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
Due to an internal promotion, an exciting opportunity has arisen for a passionate and thoughtful leader to take responsibility for developing and executing the business strategy for a leading Australian bank in Queensland's Tropical Far North. Based from Cairns, you will lead a team of approximately 28 commercial and agribusiness bankers across Cairns, Atherton and Tully locations, inspiring your team to deepen and grow client relationships and community partnerships in the region.
- Develop, lead and execute the strategy for new and existing business development activities to ensure delivery of the local area plan to protect, deepen and grow client relationships
- Take accountability for maximising customer growth, people leadership, driving key revenue and financial targets and enhancing market presence
- Promote strong customer advocacy, delivering revenue growth whilst maintaining balance sheet strength and sound return on equity
- Lead and engage your team to develop meaningful business opportunities and customer relationships
- Demonstrate diversity of thought and strength of voice in the leadership and business circles that you operate in
- Experience in, and enjoyment of, all aspects of financial analysis and people leadership
- Proven ability to understand finance, accounting and credit and to build this technical expertise in others
- Demonstrated history of executing sales disciplines and/or business operating rhythms
- Strong business expertise and proven commercial acumen
- Knowledge of local industry and geographic area is preferable
- A relevant business-related tertiary qualification, preferably a degree in commerce, legal, accounting or finance
This is a rare opportunity to realise your passion for leadership and customer satisfaction in a bank that embraces diversity, flexible working arrangements and a strong commitment to the local community. In addition, Cairns offers amazing lifestyle benefits and is home to roughly 152,000 people who enjoy coastal living at its best!
To apply please click apply or call Anna Madill on +61 7 30322229 for a confidential discussion.