Associate Director - BDM - Institutional Transactional Banking
Salary AUD160,000 - AUD170,000 per annum
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Lewis Heeks
Date posted 5 October 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
A great opportunity to join a leading Domestic Bank in their Institutional Transactional Banking team as a Business Development Manager.
- Leadership in the execution of the client acquisition strategy for Payments & Cash Management
- Lead transactor on new to bank and existing client major business growth opportunities
- One direct report
- Thought leader in identifying new product solution requirements of Institutional (ASX 200 Listed) Clients
- A deep understanding of Payments & Cash Management Products and Channels
- Effectively execute across the Transaction Banking sales process and disciplines
- Ability to identify future needs of clients through key questioning techniques
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to think laterally and the flexibility to work in an environment of constant change
This is a great opportunity to join a very experienced team whilst also offering Management experience.
To apply please click apply or call Lewis Heeks on +61 2 8289 3157 for a confidential discussion.