Salary AUD170,000 - AUD200,000 per annum + Super
Location Sydney CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Sophie Moore
Date posted 11 October 2018 2018-10-112018-11-10 banking 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
This big 4 bank is currently recruiting a Regional Manager into their Sydney team to grow and lead the team. The role will manage a team of 20 health bankers across various level and will be a key part of the leadership team. You will be responsible for the workflow management, resource planning, service level adherence and people management.
- Setting, managing and monitoring targets and KPI's and SLA's to maintain a high level of organisation across the team
- Develop action plans to optimize performance and drive continuous improvement
- Shape the culture within the team through driving behaviours that encourage customer centricity and accountability
- Ensure Clients are provided with an exceptional service consistently
- Understand the specific needs and aims of our clients and use your relationships to help them realise new opportunities
- Responsible for 20 Health Bankers lending 30-250mil
- Management of FTE for the centre and oversight of recruitment, deployment and management of resources
- Proven track record in delivering consistent results, leadership experience and developing high performance teams
- Strong leadership skills, with proven ability to provide guidance to peers and business
- Outstanding communication and organisational skills
- Tertiary and/or financial industry qualifications
- Understanding of compliance and risk requirements
- Manage the commercial viability of the appointed area e.g. understanding of profit and loss drivers, analysing a balance sheet
- Minimum 2-3 years experience within a leadership role
- Experience in retail/commercial banking and/or credit assessment & management, with a proven track record in sales and a passion for customer service
Working for an employer that empowers its employees and has an environment where new ideas are encouraged and supported. An outstanding package is available for the right candidate.
To apply please click apply or call Sophie Moore on 02 8289 3178 for a confidential discussion.