Business Banking Manager
Consultant Eddy Chia
Date posted 19 October 2018 2018-10-192018-11-18 banking 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000
This big 4 bank is currently interested in recruiting a Business Banking Manager for their SE Melbourne team. The role will manage a portfolio of small business clients, across a variety of industries. As the Business Banking Manager, you will provide meaningful and proactive solutions for a portfolio of clients. The successful candidate will understand the specific needs and goals of the clients.
• Be accountable for building relationships and managing a portfolio of small business clients.
• Understand the specific needs and aims of your clients and use your relationships to help them realise new opportunities
• Continue to develop and grow client base of new clients
• Own and maintain a portfolio of clients and drive revenue from the portfolio
• Improve customer satisfaction of the client managed accounts
• Work with dedicated specialists to drive increase in cross holdings
• Own and drive the proactive risk management responsibilities of the portfolio
• Proven business banking experience and passion for sales delivery
• Excellent communication skills
• Tertiary qualifications in a related field (finance, accounting, commerce, banking or similar)
To apply please click apply or call Eddy Chia on +61 3 86282190 for a confidential discussion.