Senior Change Manager
Salary super + bonusCONTRACTOR
Consultant Kushnie Punchihewa
Date posted 25 October 2018 2018-10-252018-11-18 financial-services 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000
The Senior Change Manager will be responsible for running a technology transformation project. They ideally have experience in technology transformation programs and have previously been involved in defining the change strategy and stakeholder engagement in implementing new business services and operating models in a large enterprise. Must be willing to travel to South Sydney and must have experience in IT rollouts, digital implementation and sytem rollouts. Service now preferred.
- Develop an organisational change strategy for specific domain streams that will align in to the broader infrastructure objectives
- Develop and manage the integrated organisational change plan for specific domains
- Manage move from infrastructure to cloud - moving of Office 365
- Establish clear accountabilities, roles and responsibilities across the three main streams - Change & Comms, Operating Model and HR – for specific domain stream/s.
- Provide regular status reporting including budgets, progress, risks and resourcing
- Manage and lead the identification of organisation change risks including any impacts associated with the change
- Manage senior stakeholders (internal and external) and ensure they remain engaged and have the appropriate level of understanding
- SAAS (software as a service) experience is desirable
- Knowledge and experience with Service Now is desirable
- +5 years experience delivering organisational change in a corporate environment
- +5 years experience in managing senior stakeholders, vendors, finances and delivering to project management methodologies
- Proven track record of managing end to end technology directed change
- Proven track record in leading and managing projects within large and complex organisations
- Financial Service experience is a plus
- Track record of successfully overseeing change including commercial acumen, risk management and governance, educating and influencing, knowledge of methodologies
- Excellent communication skills both verbal, written and presentation skills
There is a huge amount of opportunity to come in and make a real difference to this group with more opportunities going forward and large chance of extension/ permanent employment.
To apply please click apply or call Kushnie Punchihewa on +61 2 82893240 for a confidential discussion.