Credit Risk Officer
Consultant Maria Giorgi
Date posted 22 October 2018 2018-10-222018-11-20 banking 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
As a result of changes within the responsible lending banking environment, this Big 4 Bank is in need of several people to join their high performing team. This role will see you investigating and assessing loan applications and would suit candidates with strong decision making skills and commercial acumen. The Credit Risk Officer supports the Business Unit to drive operational excellence and risk culture in the Mortgage Banking division. This role is responsible for ensuring that mortgage applications are validated, minimising credit risk to the banks customers. Accounting and finance graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Analyse bank statements, credit reports and application information.
- Perform in-depth checks on complex lending scenarios
- Ability to assess PAYG, self employed & trust borrowers capacity
- Strong customer servicing mindset with experience working with mobile lenders, 3rd party broker BDM's, branch & brokers
- Strong attention to detail
- Possess sound credit policy & regulatory compliance requirements
- Strong verbal & written communication skills
- Demonstrated industry experience within residential lending will be advantageous
- Strong analytical problem solving skills and a strong commercial mindset
- Ability to manage business pressures and client expectations
- Drive and ambition to succeed
- Adaptable to a fast moving and changing environment
- Solution focused mentality
- Finance degree qualifications advantageous
- Compliance and risk experience held in high regard
- Excellent introduction into a Big 4 Bank
- Possible career progression / extension
- Exceptional training
- Excellent team culture
To apply please click apply or call Maria Giorgi on 08 8216 3506 for a confidential discussion.