Senior Financial Planner - Ballarat
Salary Competitive salaryFULL_TIME
Consultant Alex Thompson
Date posted 5 November 2018 2018-11-052018-11-28 financial-services 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000
We are looking for a client focused and self-motivated Senior Financial to join the Business banking team located in Ballarat. As a senior member of the team you will provide tailored financial solutions through financial diagnosis, advising on appropriate financial strategies and matching specific needs to highly valued clients. You will also be given the opportunity to mentor and influence future advisers and team members.
- Create, maintain and leverage internal and external referral networks which assist in increasing the financial planning customer base
- Respond to and follow-up new business leads/referrals generated by the branch network in a timely and effective manner
- Generate new and maintain existing client relationships
- Offer managed investment advice, products and services
- Develop and implement a marketing/sales strategy to promote the banks products and to increase and retain funds under advice (FUA)
- Contribute to team targets and meet or exceed individual targets.
- Relevant Tertiary qualifications
- Diploma of Financial Planning and ideally the Advanced Diploma
- Completed or soon to complete CFP
- Over 5 years financial advisory experience
- Strong networking and client management skills
- Ability to use initiative and work autonomously in ensuring deadlines are met
- Demonstrated ability to provide excellent customer service
This is an excellent role offering an exceptional opportunity for a senior professional to develop not only thier own career, but that of the other members of the surrounding team.
To apply please click apply or call Alex Thompson on 03 8628 2169 for a confidential discussion.