Salary 5% bonusFULL_TIME
Consultant Kushnie Punchihewa
Date posted 12 November 2018 2018-11-122018-12-02 banking 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000
Layer 6, Level 3 role reporting to the Wealth Digital Content Manager. Office located in North Sydney.
Core to the role is:
• Designing and delivering best practices for content driven websites in Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) on AWS, efficiently publishing content and ensuring designs/solutions meet customer needs.
• Implementing designs into AEM platform
• Working across business units to prioritise work for business stakeholders.
• Leadership capability to enable working collaboratively across Technical and Business teams.
• Managing quality standards in solutions, testing and releasing practices.
• Stakeholder engagement and leadership skills.
• Digital Front end / styling on AEM platform.
• Publishing content on AEM platforms, following best practice principles, quality standards, release processes and ensuring efficient engagement across technology and business teams.
• End to end delivery of small to medium sized projects and business requests.
• Working in an agile and collaborative environment.
• Developing and maintaining effective relationships with a large number of stakeholders and content owners.
• Working with stakeholders to understand there business needs, gather requirements and present solutions.
• Contribute to a culture of continuous improvement enhancing processes within the Digital Performance & service team.
• Continuously monitor and look to ways optimise implementation.
• Ensure all privacy, accessibility, brand and usability compliance requirements are met.
• Participate in and actively contribute to the Wealth Digital team.
• 2-5 years’ experience in content publishing
• Responsive design and Accessibility implementation desired.
• Proven people leadership
• Strong analytical mindset
• Strong stakeholder management and communication skills
• Risk management attitude required
• Strong commercial acumen
To apply please click apply or call Kushnie Punchihewa on +61 2 82893240 for a confidential discussion.