Mortgage Lending Specialist
Consultant Liam McBean
Date posted 8 November 2018 2018-11-082018-12-08 banking 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000
With a national history spanning over 59 years of operation, this organisation is renowned as a premier financial institution. Due to their continued growth, an exciting opportunity has become available as a Mortgage Lending Specialist. Join an organisation that has developed a reputation for their ability to deliver on promise and exceed their customer’s expectations.
Reporting directly to the Regional Manager, your key responsibilities will include:
• Proactively seek new business opportunities, build and maintain referral networks in the Defence and wider communities.
• Through quality conversations, achieve set lending, deposit and insurance targets, while supporting staff in the daily running of our branch at Larrakeyah.
• Growing the mortgage lending portfolios and cross-sales performance to deliver growth.
• Previous business development and mortgage lending experience in the banking sector is essential,
• Proven track record of building referral networks and strong customer relationships.
• An established network within the mortgage lending sector will be highly regarded.
To be compatible for this role, you will be a driven individual who enjoys making change happen and helping our members with their financial needs. You will be play a key role in our retail branch network, by getting to know your customers and delivering exceptional service, while offering sound specialist mortgage advice.
This is an opportunity to be apart an organisation that will provide you with the potential to thrive in a successful and developing environment where you can enhance your knowledge and skill set to grow your career long term. If you are a self-motivated professional with the ability to build rapport and develop existing networks, this is the right working environment that shall see you succeed as you will be able to self-manage and work to your strengths.
Robert Walters Australia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.