Assistant Relationship Manager Corporate Banking
Salary AUD60,000 - AUD80,000 per annum + Annual Bonus
Location Brisbane CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Anna Madill
Date posted 21 November 2018 2018-11-212018-12-21 banking 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
As Assistant Relationship Credit Manager for a leading Big 4 bank, you will embark on a rewarding and challenging career working closely with the Relationship Credit Manager, Senior Relationship Credit Manager and Senior Relationship Manager to complete the broader credit assessment function of new and existing transactions and ensure an optimal well managed corporate client portfolio. Exciting opportunities exist for graduate accountants or financial analysts with 1 or 2 year's experience within accounting practice who are looking to progress their careers within Banking and Financial Services.
As Assistant Relationship Credit Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Making sound, high quality credit recommendations, based on thorough research and deep dive appraisals, and disciplined application of Business Writing Strategy and Credit Policies
- Applying financing and product knowledge to optimise risk/return parameters for the bank
- Undertaking quality credit analysis including preparation of financial monitoring diary notes and credit memorandums, for existing and new to bank clients
- Conducting financial analysis and industry research as required
- Developing working relationships with multiple Credit Executives to ensure timely responses to Client requests submitted by the Relationship Credit team and effective review of the portfolio on an ongoing basis
- Developing relationships with Product Partners, Risk, Client Insights and Solutions and other key stakeholders within Corporate & Institutional Division
Skills, Knowledge & Experience:
- 1 to 2 year's experience within accounting or financial analysis
- Demonstrated financial analysis skills going beyond traditional accounting based analysis
- Degree qualified in a related discipline such as Commerce, Accounting, Banking & Finance or Economics
- Strong client handling and interpersonal skills
- Self-starter with initiative and enthusiasm to develop skills and be inquisitive
- Sound credit skills with the ability to present a well-motivated risk assessment and business proposition
Our client welcomes individuals with diverse backgrounds who aspire to join a Bank that values its client relationships and is a leader in the Corporate Banking market in Queensland. You will work closely with experienced Senior Bankers who will foster your learning and career development.
To apply please click apply or call Anna Madill on +61 7 30322229 for a confidential discussion.