Relationship Manager - Commercial Business Banking
Location Western Suburbs MelbourneFULL_TIME
Consultant Eddy Chia
Date posted 28 November 2018 2018-11-282018-12-23 banking 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
This big 4 bank is currently interested in recruiting an experienced commercial banker. The role will manage a portfolio of commerical to corporate clients, across a variety of industries. As the Relationship Manager, you will provide meaningful and proactive solutions for a portfolio of clients. The successful candidate will understand the specific needs and goals of the clients.
Manage a Portfolio of Business Bank Customers with lending >$1M to $10M
• Exercise Credit Approval Discretion;
• Complete Credit Memorandum and Diary Notes;
• Arrange and lead Customer and Credit meetings;
• Identify, target, lead and execute new to bank Lending opportunities and cross sell opportunities across various products;
• Develop knowledge of areas such as Transactional Banking, Trade, Markets (Foreign Exchange & Interest Rates), Asset Finance, Private Bank and Personal Banking.
• Proactively manage and develop the aligned Assistant Manager through provision of regular feedback and implementing training or development plans.
- Experience in a similiar role in the past
- Proven business banking experience and passion for sales delivery
- Excellent communication skills
To apply please click apply or call Eddy Chia on +61 3 86282190 for a confidential discussion.