Associate Director - BDM - Institutional Transactional Banking
Salary AUD160,000 - AUD170,000 per annum
Location Sydney CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Lewis Heeks
Date posted 10 January 2019 2019-01-102019-02-05 banking Sydney CBD New South Wales AU AUD 160000 170000 170000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A great opportunity to join a leading Domestic Bank in their Institutional Transactional Banking team as a Business Development Manager.
- Leadership in the execution of the client acquisition strategy for Payments & Cash Management
- Lead transactor on new to bank and existing client major business growth opportunities
- One direct report
- Thought leader in identifying new product solution requirements of Institutional (ASX 200 Listed) Clients
- A deep understanding of Payments & Cash Management Products and Channels
- Effectively execute across the Transaction Banking sales process and disciplines
- Ability to identify future needs of clients through key questioning techniques
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to think laterally and the flexibility to work in an environment of constant change
This is a great opportunity to join a very experienced team whilst also offering Management experience.
To apply please click apply or call Lewis Heeks on +61 2 8289 3157 for a confidential discussion.