Project Manager - Operations
Location Melbourne CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Mel Munro
Date posted 25 January 2019 2019-01-252019-02-24 financial-services Melbourne CBD Victoria AU AUD 125000 150000 150000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
Due to the ever changing landscape across Financial Services, our client, an Industry Superannuation Fund, is looking to hire an experienced Project Manager - Operations. This is an exciting time for the business, who are experiencing a lot of growth and change across the company as a whole. a Working closely with the Head of Operations as Project Manager you will be responsible for managing a variety of projects across the business and guiding there overall direction.
This newly created role will incorporate your Project Management and Operational based skill set whilst being an integral part of the projects team.
We are looking for an experienced Project Manager that has worked across multiple Operation based projects within Financial Services. Along with your experience you will have excellent stakeholder management skills and a past history of working with a variety of regulatory bodies.
Duties will include:
• Coordinate all project related activities
• Lead teams to develop, evaluate, and revise project processes
• Provide progress reports to senior management
• Liaise with internal and external stakeholders,
• Work closely with regulatory bodies, including APRA and ASIC
The successful candidate:
- Previous experience in an operations ( not IT ) based project management role
- A background in Financial Services,
- Strong stakeholder management skills (Internal and External)
- Experience of managing high level / profile projects from start to finish.
- Organised and methodical
- Strong communications skills.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a forward thinking and well established company in a newly created role. You will be an integral part of the team whilst working for an organisation that really values their team and provides a supportive and collaborative environment.
To apply please click apply or call Mel Munro on 03 8628 2203 for a confidential discussion.