Managing Partner - Commercial Banking
Consultant Maria Giorgi
Date posted 23 April 20192019-04-23 2019-05-23 banking 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters
The Managing Partner is responsible for leading and directing a team of bankers to achieve sustainable revenue growth targets and increase market share. Accountability will include maximising customer growth, people leadership, driving key revenue and financial targets as well as enhancing market presence along with responsibility for culture and risk appetite.
- Defining and execute strategy to grow client relationships
- Increasing preservation and cross sell of products to the customer base
- Owning and managing key client relationships within the State
- Provide coaching and support to staff to ensure the delivery of a high performing team
- Provide exemplary leadership and mentoring across the team with the intention to seek greater employee engagement and retention.
- Pro-actively manage the employee performance cycle encompassing objective setting, formal appraisals, development planning and remuneration review; technical and behavioural skills development.
- Be the champion of change, lead and support the team through any new business initiatives
- Create a personal brand within the financial planning industry, creating relationships with professional bodies and industry
- Strong people leadership and coaching skills
- Previous commercial banking leadership position with agribusiness and credit experience
- Extensive banking market and product knowledge
- Exceptional communication, consulting and management skills
- Building and using an existing network of internal and external relationships to drive results
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Negotiating, influencing and conflict resolution skills
- Solid organisational and time management skills
- Strong achievement focus
- Qualifications in Commerce, Economics or Finance / business related discipline
- Extensive experience in managing key client relationships.
To apply please click apply or call Maria Giorgi on 08 8216 3506 for a confidential discussion.