Mobile Lender - NSW
Salary AUD120,000 - AUD140,000 per annum
Location Sydney CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Phoebe Dunn
Date posted 24 May 20192019-05-24 2019-06-23 banking Sydney CBD New South Wales AU AUD 120000 140000 140000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
Leading domestic mutual bank is seeking a Mobile Banker to develop and increase the growth of the home lending market share in the Sydney region and increase customer satisfaction.
- Acquire quality Home Lending sales and draw downs at volumes and percentages as agreed upon with your People Leader.
- Maximise sales opportunities through development of quality referral source relationships including new introducers and referral partners.
- Ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction and service is achieved by accurate and timely processing of all lending applications.
- Create positive public relations and actively represent the National in the local community through membership of local groups and other committees.
- Minimum of 3 years working experience within financial services (preferably encompassing business, personal and branch functions).
- Previous experience in home-lending or mortgage broking will be considered favourable, however if you are a proven business developer & hunter from a similar fast paced industry.
- Source new business and build on existing customer relationships, sourcing effective referrals and lead generation
- Have an existing superior networking and strong interpersonal skills
- Strong understanding of the current lending market and local business knowledge
- Exceptional influencing, negotiation and time management skills
This is an excellent opportunity to join a mutual bank with strong customer loyalty. A car is included in the package.
To apply please click apply or call Phoebe Dunn on +61 2 82893212 for a confidential discussion.