Financial Planner - Part-Time
Salary Competitive salary
Consultant Hannah Hogarth
Date posted 29 May 20192019-05-31 2019-06-28 financial-services Melbourne Victoria 944 Glen Huntly Road, Caulfield South Victoria AU 3162 AUD 80000 110000 110000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
As a Financial Planner, you will be responsible for building the financial planning business by developing productive relationships with customers and offering advice, products and services to meet their needs. This can be done by providing advice on investment and risk products to customers that are either referral clients from across several branches, or your own network.
Your role will be to maintain and build business through developing strong relationships with new and existing clients whilst offering a variety of financial products and services to meet their needs.
- Create, maintain and leverage internal and external referral networks which assist in increasing the financial planning customer base
- Respond to and follow-up new business leads/referrals generated by the branch network in a timely and effective manner
- Generate new and maintain existing client relationships
- Offer managed investment advice, products and services
- Develop and implement a marketing/sales strategy to promote the banks products and to increase and retain funds under advice (FUA)
- Contribute to team targets and meet or exceed individual targets.
- Completion of Advanced Diploma of Financial Planning or equivalent
- Must be eligible to hold membership of the Financial Planning Association of Australia
- RG 146 compliant for providing retail financial products advice
- Demonstrate sales prospecting skills with a proven track record of achieving sales targets/results, ideally gained within the financial services industry
- Strong networking and client management skills
- Ability to use initiative and work autonomously in ensuring deadlines are met
- Language skills will be considered preferable
This is an excellent role offering exceptional opportunities for professional development with a broad range of career paths.
To apply please click apply or call Hannah Hogarth on +61 3 86282265 for a confidential discussion.