Senior Relationship Manager (Credit)
Consultant Gemma Alexandrou
Date posted 4 June 20192019-06-04 2019-07-04 banking Melbourne Victoria AU AUD 160000 190000 190000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
This is a fantastic role who would be suited to an experienced Senior Relationship Manager with a credit background. The successful applicant will join the companys emerging corporate space in Melbourne's CBD.
The successful applicant will have..
- Strong verbal and communication skills
- A strong background (3+ years) in credit
- Experience writing deals between 35-45 mil (desired however not essential)
- Experience building and managing a portfolio of over 20 customers
- Experience in successful people management and coaching
- Tertiary qualifications in a business related field (desired however not essential)
- A strong knowledge of financial statements and credit assessment skills incorporation
- Experience in assessing and structuring cash flow and unsecured business lending
- Demonstrated customer relationship management experience with medium and corporate businesses
- Ability to work autonomously
The successful applicant will be responsible for..
- Working directly with the customer, Credit Executives and Relationship Managers to complete the broader credit assessment function and ensure an optimal, well managed portfolio
- Working with the Relationship Sales Manager and delivering the best customer experience as well as deepening customer engagement
- Collaborating with the Relationship Sales Manager, product partners and Credit Executives to ensure an effective and value adding strategy is identified for the customer
To apply please click apply or call Gemma Alexandrou on +61 3 86282126 for a confidential discussion.