Senior Relationship Manager - Business Banking
Salary AUD140,000 - AUD150,000 per annum
Consultant Lewis Heeks
Date posted 14 June 20192019-06-14 2019-07-14 banking Chatswood New South Wales AU AUD 140000 150000 150000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
This big 4 bank is currently interested in recruiting a Senior Relationship Manager into their Sydney team to focus on the Commercial market. The role will manage a portfolio of commercial clients, lending up to $35mil across a variety of industries. As the Senior Relationship Manager, you will provide meaningful and proactive solutions for a portfolio of clients. The successful candidate will understand the specific needs and goals of the clients and be able to generate new revenue for the bank.
- Understand the specific needs and aims of our clients and use your relationships to help them realise new opportunities
- Continue to develop and grow client base of new clients
- Own and maintain a portfolio of clients and drive revenue from the portfolio (up to $35mil)
- Improve customer satisfaction of the client managed accounts
- Work with dedicated specialists to drive increase in cross holdings
- Own and drive the proactive risk management responsibilities of the portfolio
- Minimum 3 years experience in a business or commercial banking relationship management role
- Proven ability to build, develop and maintain client relationships
- Thorough understanding of credit and commercial lending
- Excellent communication skills
- Tertiary qualifications in a related field (finance, accounting, commerce, banking or similar)
This role represents an outstanding opportunity to grow your career in an environment where new ideas are encouraged and promoting from within is supported. An attractive bonus will be put in place for the successful candidate.
To apply please click apply or call Lewis Heeks on +61 2 8289 3157 for a confidential discussion.