Credit Analyst - Institutional Property
Salary AUD90,000 - AUD150,000 per annum
Location Sydney CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Lewis Heeks
Date posted 7 July 20192019-07-07 2019-08-06 banking Sydney CBD New South Wales AU AUD 90000 150000 150000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting opportunity to join a leading Domestic Bank as a Credit Analyst in the Institutional Property team. The roles requires a strong Credit Analyst that has experience in the Corporate/Institutional space at Senior Associate level and Associate Director level.
- Provide detailed financial forecasting and risk analysis
- Generate strong internal relationships with Senior Management whilst being able to demonstrate your industry knowledge
- Evaluate potential funding ideas across a portfolio of Institutional Property clients
- Relevant finance or property related degree
- Minimum 5 years experience in credit/financial analysis
- Strong team player
- Excellent communication skills
This is an excellent opportunity to join a highly successful team with an attractive package for the most suitable candidate.
To apply please click apply or call Lewis Heeks on +61 2 8289 3157 for a confidential discussion.