Salary AUD90,000 - AUD110,000 per annum + Super
Location Sydney CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Sophie Moore
Date posted 12 July 20192019-07-12 2019-08-11 banking Sydney CBD New South Wales AU 2000 AUD 90000 110000 110000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Exciting opportunity for an experienced, customer-centric Relationship Manager to work for a Big-Four bank. Your role as a Relationship Manager will be critical to providing a great experience to both new and existing Brokers, and referred customers to meet, and exceed customer specific needs and financial goals.
- Identify and promote the banks products and services to brokers for referred opportunities to new and existing customers, and negotiate competitive pricing solutions for the bank.
- Engage with the BDM team to drive, and continuously improve performance by identifying customer needs, and deliver solutions that provide value to both the broker and customer, and drive a positive NPS.
- Undertake credit analysis and approve/support requests for new facilities and/or increase existing facilities up to DCA.
- Drive a lending volume in adherence with performance plans, including 50% business lending, while providing needs-based finance solutions for the full-suite of banking solutions the bank offers.
- Ensure all operational, organisational and regulatory compliance requirements are both demonstrated, and adhered to.
- A minimum of 3-4 years of sales and/or lending experience in the Financial Services sector.
- Previous Business banking experience, which involved engagement with customer needs and deriving effective solutions.
- Strong commercial acumen, with previous experience in dealing with brokers or third parties/intermediaries.
- Demonstrated ability to meet sales targets, regardless of the economic cycle.
- Relevant Business-related degree and/or post-graduate qualifications (ideal).
Through driving exceptional customer outcomes, you will be exposed to extensive learning and development opportunities, while building a rewarding career with the bank.
To apply please click apply or call Sophie Moore on 02 8289 3178 for a confidential discussion.