Senior Relationship Manager - Business Banking
Salary AUD140,000 - AUD150,000 per annum
Location Sydney CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Lewis Heeks
Date posted 20 August 20192019-08-20 2019-09-19 banking Sydney CBD New South Wales AU AUD 140000 150000 150000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
This Domestic bank is offering leadership responsibility within the Commercial Banking market. The role will also manage a portfolio of commercial clients, lending up to $35mil across a variety of industries. As the Senior Relationship Manager, you will provide meaningful and proactive solutions for a portfolio of clients. The successful candidate will understand the specific needs and goals of the clients and be able to generate new revenue for the bank.
- Direct a team of three Commercial Bankers
- Understand the specific needs and aims of your clients and use your relationships to help them realise new opportunities
- Continue to develop and grow client base of new clients
- Own and maintain a portfolio of clients and drive revenue from the portfolio (up to $35mil)
- Improve customer satisfaction of the client managed accounts
- Work with dedicated specialists to drive increase in cross holdings
- Own and drive the proactive risk management responsibilities of the portfolio
- Minimum 5 years experience in a business or commercial banking relationship management role
- Proven ability to build, develop and maintain client relationships
- Thorough understanding of credit and commercial lending
- Excellent communication skills
- Tertiary qualifications in a related field (finance, accounting, commerce, banking or similar)
This role represents an outstanding opportunity to grow your career in an environment where new ideas are encouraged and promoting from within is supported. An attractive bonus will be put in place for the successful candidate.
To apply please click apply or call Lewis Heeks on +61 2 8289 3157 for a confidential discussion.