Consultant Eddy Chia
Date posted 28 August 20192019-08-29 2019-09-27 banking Shepparton Victoria AU AUD 90000 110000 110000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
As the Branch Manager you will take ownership of managing the customer base and entire branch facilities through existing networks or actively developing new business growth in the region. The ideal candidate for this role will have experience as a Branch Manager already and already display leadership and thorough knowledge about banking compliance and coaching.
- Build an in-depth understanding of your client’s underlying banking needs whilst building strong and lasting relationships with them;
- Establish new networks with internal and external stakeholders;
- Develop customer service and specific banking needs of various customers;
- Oversee all operational activities of the branch including compliance and risk framework;
- Endorse sales activity and growth platform of the local branch;
- Attention to detail and proven judgement record to ensure that customers’ needs are met at all times.
- Previous experience as a Branch Manager
- Leadership and team management;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- A proven track record having developed teams and relationships in previous roles;
- Understanding of policy and procedures associated with branch management compliance.
To apply please click apply or call Eddy Chia on +61 3 86282190 for a confidential discussion.