Assistant Relationship Manager, Corporate Banking
Salary Attractive salary package
Consultant Steven Smith
Date posted 29 August 20192019-08-29 2019-09-28 banking Brisbane Queensland AU AUD 65000 80000 80000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
As Assistant Relationship Credit Manager for a leading Big 4 bank, you will embark on a rewarding and challenging career working closely with the Relationship Credit Manager, Senior Relationship Credit Manager, and Senior Relationship Manager to complete the croader credit assessment function of new and existing transactions and ensure an optimal well managed corporate client portfolio.
As Assistant Relationship Credit Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Making sound, high quality credit recommendations, based on thorough research and deep dive appraisals, and disciplined application of Business Writing Strategy and Credit Policies
- Applying financing and product knowledge to optimise risk/return parameters for the bank
- Undertaking quality credit analysis including preparation of financial monitoring, diary notes, credit memorandums for new and existing clients
- Conducting financial analysis and industry research as required
- Developing working relationships with multiple credit executives to ensure timely responses to client requests submitted by the Relationship Credit Team and effective review of the portfolio on an ongoing basis
- Developing relationships with product partners, risk, client insights and solutions and other key stakeholders within corporate & institutional divisions
- 1-2 years experience within a large accounting firm or financial analysis would be advantageous
- Demonstrable financial analysis skills going beyond traditional accounting based analysis
- Degree qualified in a related discipline such as commerce, accounting, banking & finance or economics
- Strong client handling and interpersonal skills
- Self motivated, initiative and enthusiastic to develop new skills
- Sound credit skills with the ability to present a well motivated risk assessment and business proposition
Our client welcomes individuals with diverse backgrounds who aspire to join a bank that values its client relationships and is a leader in the corporate banking market in Queensland. You will work closely with experienced Senior Bankers who will foster your learning and career development.
To apply please click apply or call Steven Smith on +61 7 3032 2295 for a confidential discussion.