Executive Board Assistant - Immediate Start
Location Sydney CBDCONTRACTOR
Consultant Kate Quane
Date posted 25 September 20192019-09-25 2019-10-25 banking Sydney CBD New South Wales AU AUD 40 45 45 HOUR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
The role will see you working with the General Counsel and Group Company Secretary within the Group Legal - Corproate and Governance team to deliver professional corporate secretarial and administrative support to a range of boards and legal entities. This will be a temporary to permanent opportunity.
• Scheduling and managing arrangements for board, board committee and other meetings
• Coordinating timely and accurate electronic distribution of board and board committee papers
• Maintaining corporate registers and filing systems in accordance with legal requirements and team practices
• Preparing and lodging statutory forms with regulatory bodies and drafting shell meeting minutes
• Developing an understanding of the team’s function and the governance framework that underpins it
• Bringing a collaborative and continuous improvement focus to the role, both day-to-day and through team projects and initiatives
• Exceptional organisational and time management skills, with proven ability to plan, multi-task and appropriately prioritise responsibilities
• Strong attention to detail and ability to autonomously complete work, including written work, to a high standard
• Ability to remain professional, positive and solutions-focused in all circumstances
• Highly affiliative approach, with the ability to liaise confidently and build collaborative, effective working relationships with other team members and key stakeholders
• Ability to maintain discretion and confidentiality, and work within high standards of integrity and honesty
• Experience working with boards or company secretariats (whether as a board assistant, board administrator or assistant company secretary) or as a legal secretary is desirable
• Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel and Adobe Acrobat
• Exposure to an electronic board portal and Blueprint (or a similar electronic company secretarial database) is desirable
Please apply if you have the relevant experience as noted above.
To apply please click apply or call Kate Quane on +61 2 82893183 for a confidential discussion.