Manager - Busines Direct
Location Melbourne CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Mel Munro
Date posted 2 October 20192019-10-02 2019-11-01 banking Melbourne CBD Victoria AU AUD 140000 170000 170000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
In this exciting and key role you will be working as part of the leadership team across a newely created Busienss Direct banking model. You will be working closely with internal stakegolders and responsible for the startgic direction and day to day oprational sucess of this large Business Baning Phone based service.
The Business Banking Growth managers make an impact on the lives of Small Business & Business Direct customers by getting to know the customers not just as a small business operator but as an actual person.
This function is unique, the calls are unscripted and requires our Bankers to be buoyant and adaptable to each customer and their unique situation. Bankers will be able to provide genuine insight and meaningful banking advice.
In this key Management role you will be providing high level strategic direction whilst also being operational based to ensure the smooth running and success of the division.
Main Duties Include:
• Lead and enable a new service model that is focused on generating revenue in a customer driven way;
• Manage and actively contribute to referral partnership meetings to ensure that the referral pipeline is managed to SLAs
• Own the service delivery and optimization of the phone teams; building the reputation of the teams as the centre of excellence through embedding operational excellence,
• Be a role model with a relentless focus on coaching effectiveness, uplifting capability, customer experience and drive the alignment of purpose and the realisation of the aspirational connected experience culture within the BU and across the Division to create a great banker and customer experience every time.
• Working collaboratively across small business , Business & Private and the broader Enterprise to ensure an integrated business banking customer value proposition, specifically, acting as the voice of business banking customer and how the bank can best support these
• Building capability of our employees and leaders to ensure the delivery of an exceptional customer experience, including consistent FCR via a personalised experience
7+ yrs Contact Centre & leadership experience
5+ yrs Sales Management experience in a Volume Business with short/medium sales cycle
5+ yrs Leadership in a complex financial services business
Demonstrated experience in Stakeholder Management
To apply please click apply or call Mel Munro on 03 8628 2203 for a confidential discussion.