Salary AUD95,000 - AUD105,000 per annum
Location Melbourne CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Alex Thompson
Date posted 2 October 20192019-10-04 2019-11-01 banking Melbourne Victoria AU AUD 95000 105000 105000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
This is an exciting role that will be responsible for leading, coaching and developing a team of Business Banking Consultants in a newly created division. The Business Banking Growth Consultants are there to make an impact on the lives of the Small Business & Business Direct customers by providing genuine insight and meaningful banking advice to a range of clients.
As the Team Lead you will be responsible in ensuring that the consistency and quality of conversation is adhered to, leads are generated in an ethical way.
This role will be a key contributor to any future strategic planning for growth within the division and therefore will need to be able to understand sales management methodologies, how to manage stakeholders, have strong influencing skills and be able to adapt new skill sets quickly to continue the growth that NAB requires.
• Lead the business insights bankers to generate leads that are revenue generating but most importantly in the customers best interest
• Manage the pipeline of leads to ensure that they being actioned within agreed SLAs with business partners
• Provide coaching to ensure an engaged, customer focused team delivering superior customer service outcomes and positive advocacy measures
• Escalation point for any customers complaints, compliments as required
• Contribute to strategic direct of growth opportunities in Business support
• Drive continuous improvement of processes to optimise performance through embedding operational excellence & technology enablers to allow focus to increase self-service and increase opportunities for value add conversations to protect, deepen and grow client relationships
Key skills required:
• Previous experience of Coaching, lending and developing a sales and customer service team
• 5+ years in a Sales environment that specializes in solutions and/or relationship management
• 3-5 years as a Sales Manager/or relationship manager with people responsibility
• Understanding of pipeline management in a services environment
To apply please click apply or call Alex Thompson on 03 8628 2169 for a confidential discussion.