Senior Manager- Customer Resolutions Manager
Salary AUD135,000 - AUD155,000 per annum + Super
Location Sydney CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Sophie Moore
Date posted 18 November 20192019-11-18 2019-12-18 banking Sydney CBD New South Wales AU 2000 AUD 135000 155000 155000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
This growing International Bank is looking for an experienced Senior Manager in the Retail Banking Complaints space. The role of the Senior Manager is to investigate and resolve the internaland external disputes referred to the bank by the external disputes bodies.
- Assist in providing and maintaining a common technical resource on complex EDR matters and guidelines for business units.
- Effectively liaise with EDR schemes and ensure a collaborative and positive relationship between the bank and the EDR schemes
- Regularly updates to business units on complaints and outcomes and provide a feedback loop.
- Ensure disputes are resolved within the agreed service and quality standards. Typically this will involve detailed investigation of the issues, including liaison with other business units within the bank and/or third party providers and write an appropriate, timely and accurate response.
- Create frameworks across retail complaints and implement new processes
- Communicate (both verbal and written) with policyholders and adviser’s to mediate workable solutions to issues raised and regain client confidence.
- Deliver recommendations to internal stakeholders for any improvements to systems, processes or products that have been identified in investigation of disputes.
- Undertake any other tasks or project participation assigned by the EDR Manager to assist the business if required
- Relevant tertiary education
- Retail Banking experience
- Knowledge of FOS/AFCA processes and requirements and alternative dispute resolution principles
- Strong interpersonal, negotiation, consultancy, stakeholder relationship and communication skills particularly at Senior and Executive levels
- Experience in conciliation, disputes and/or mediation
- Proven experience and ability to meet strict deadlines
To apply please click apply or call Sophie Moore on 02 8289 3178 for a confidential discussion.