Salary AUD120,000 - AUD130,000 per annum + Super
Location Sydney CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Sophie Moore
Date posted 26 November 20192019-11-26 2019-12-26 financial-services Sydney CBD New South Wales AU 2000 AUD 120000 130000 130000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Due to growth in the business this leading Global Bank, they are looking for an experienced leader coming from a strong mortgage background. The successful candidate will be leading a team of mortgage sales staff responsible for retaining retail banking customers by offering market leading home loan solutions.
- Ensure Clients are provided with an exceptional service consistently
- Working with Team Members as required to resolve home loan solutions
- Setting, managing and monitoring targets and KPI's and SLA's to maintain a high level of organisation across the team
- Daily managing quality initiatives as a result of analysis and trends (documentation, data capture and analysis, and rectification plans)
- Develop action plans to optimize performance and drive continuous improvement
- Maintain the control framework across the organisation
- Shape the culture within the team through driving behaviours that encourage customer centricity and accountability
- Proven track record in delivering consistent results, leading teams and developing high performance teams
- Cert IV in mortgage broking would be desirable
- Strong leadership skills, with proven ability to provide guidance to peers and business
- Experience within contact centre management or mortgage lending
- Outstanding communication and organisational skills
- Ability to work with senior stakeholders in the Business
- Tertiary and/or financial industry qualifications
Working for an employer that empowers its employees and has an environment where new ideas are encouraged and supported. An outstanding package is available for the right candidate.
To apply please click apply or call Sophie Moore on 02 8289 3178 for a confidential discussion.