Customer Service Representative
Salary Attractive Hourly Rate
Consultant Shaan Kelly
Job Ref 1701890/001
Date posted 7 June 2022adelaide banking-financial-services/corporate-consumer-banking 2022-06-07 2022-07-07 call-centre-and-customer-service Adelaide South Australia Level 19/25 Grenfell Street Adelaide 5000 AU Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Multiple opportunities available for people who are passionate about customer service, and looking to begin an exciting career in the financial services industry. You will be required to deliver outstanding customer service in every interaction, while providing needs based solutions. You will be passionate about working in a team, and enjoy being a part of a positive and vibrant workplace.
You will be a key team member of one of Australia's largest Big 4 financial institutions, and will be working in an inclusive, and supportive environment. The role will be to assist existing customers and businesses who are having trouble paying their mortgages, using empathy, problem solving, and objection handling techniques to resolve enquiries.
- Handling inbound calls from existing customers, providing professional and friendly assistance.
- Building strong rapport with customers, to ensure that they have a positive experience, with genuine care and empathy.
- Achieve agreed key performance indicators.
Key skills and experience:
- Experience in a customer service environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Time management and organisational skills.
- A genuine interest in helping others, and working with people.
- 38 hours per week, working between Monday - Friday, anywhere from 7:30am - 7:30pm.
- Flexibility to work Saturdays if required.
- National Police History Check, and 2 referee checks.
- Must be able to be located in Lockleys or Bedford Park.
You will receive:
- An introduction into financial services, with one of Australia's Big 4 banks.
- 4 weeks of virtual training, plus ongoing support.
- Competitive hourly remuneration, paid fortnightly.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples are encouraged to apply.
To apply please click apply or call Shaan Kelly on 08 8216 3535 for a confidential discussion.
Salary: Attractive Salary PackageLocation: North AdelaideDate posted: 28 June 2022
As the Operations Officer, you will contribute to effective delivery of operational excellence and best practice customer service
Salary: Attractive Hourly RatesLocation: Western Suburbs AdelaideDate posted: 15 June 2022
Robert Walters have partnered with a leading financial services company looking for a Credit Assessor to join their team.
As part of the Mortgage Operations team, you will be responsible for assessing applications received from the broker to clarify loan requirements, structuring the loan, and completing approval process in conjunction with the credit policy and ensuring customer service standards are met.