Senior Manager Business Banking/Senior Relationship Manager
Consultant Ally Draper
Job Ref 1704650/001
Date posted 10 June 2022perth banking-financial-services/corporate-consumer-banking 2022-06-10 2022-07-10 banking Perth Western Australia AU Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
The Senior Manager of Business Banking is an integral part of the leadership team and is required to contribute to strategic and operational plans and projects. This role is responsible for commercial and property lending, customer relationships and loan portfolios.
- Contribute to the achievement of the Business Banking strategy by delivering individual and team growth and lending objectives while optimising credit quality and client service
- Responsible for commercial and property lending, customer relationships and loan portfolios, contributing to achieving the lending and retention targets of the Business Banking division
- Monitor trends within financial markets and customers in order to assist with the development of banking solutions
- Source and develop new business leads and connections including leveraging third party relationship channels to grow the Business Banking portfolio and revenues.
- Develop suitable business solutions to meet member’s needs, in line with Risk Appetite Statement, Credit Policy and regulatory standards
- Participate as a productive member of the Business Banking leadership team and contribute to executing strategic and operational plans and projects as required
- Minimum 5 year's experience in commercial banking, credit, or related field as a relationship manager or similar role
- Can demonstrate a history of building strong relationships both with customers directly and with other business partners more generally
- Is passionate about empowering and supporting businesses to help see amazing outcomes
- Supports genuine, personable, and traditional relationship-centric business banking
- Helping design and deliver a best practice relationship model for our customers
- Self-starter and a proven ability to build network
- A confident mindset that is a quick decision maker and efficient processor
- Permanent opportunity
- Senior position in large, reputable company
- CBD location
- Attractive Salary
- Staff benefits such as discount on home loans and education assistance
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples are encouraged to apply.
To apply please click apply or call Ally Draper on 08 9266 0923 for a confidential discussion.