Product Owner – Consumer Banking
Salary Attractive Daily Rate
Consultant Jen Mezei
Job Ref 1702170/001
Date posted 10 June 2022melbourne banking-financial-services/corporate-consumer-banking 2022-06-10 2022-07-10 financial-services Melbourne Victoria AU Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
- 12-month contract
- Attractive daily rate ($900 – $1100)
- Exciting opportunity to be part of a large business transformation project (merger) with one of Australia’s Big 4 banks
About the role:
In this role as Product Owner, you will support the design and execution of the e2e customer migration experience between two entities within the mortgages or deposits stream, liaising with internal & external stakeholders and project teams to ensure seamless migration.
Coming in on a 12-month contract, you will have the opportunity to join one of Australia’s largest financial organisations on the change team for an exciting merger/business transformation.
What you will do:
- Contribute to the design and execution of customers’ personal banking migration experience
- Stakeholder management and engagement
- Liaise with multiple internal & external teams, e.g. Marketing and Tech & Migration
- Support product management of the project
- Assist delivery of initiatives within budget and timelines
- Manage risks & ensure all policy and requirements are met while adhering to processes and procedures relevant to this role
What you will have done:
- Experience implementing customer related initiatives
- Exceptional stakeholder management and communication skills
- 5+ years’ Financial Services experience essential, including consumer banking products (e.g deposits, payments, credit cards or mortgages)
- Strong knowledge of consumer banking products (deposits, payments or mortgages)
- Ability to think analytically and critically, sound problem-solving skills
This role represents a unique opportunity to join one of Australia’s market leading banks on a high-profile business transformation merging two entities.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples are encouraged to apply.
To apply please click apply or call Jen Mezei on 03 8628 2164 for a confidential discussion.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Melbourne CBDDate posted: 1 June 2022
As an instrumental part of the management team you will be responsible for leading internal oversight whilst partnering with Vendors to deliver quality dispute and error resolution for members.
you will be effectively managing the Dispute Resolution program end to and whilst further advancing member experience.