Senior Property Finance Manager
Salary AUD150,000 - AUD200,000 per annum + Attractive Package
Consultant Hannah Hawkanson
Job Ref 1704540/001
Date posted 13 June 2022brisbane banking-financial-services/corporate-consumer-banking 2022-06-27 2022-07-13 banking Brisbane Queensland AU AUD 150000 200000 200000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
This role is responsible for expanding the Business Banking portfolio, with an emphasis on Property Finance, by providing appropriate financial solutions to business members and building profitable long term relationships. You will build the bank's profile as an agile and boutique Property Finance provider within defined industry and risk parameters and contribute to the achievement of the Business Banking strategy by delivering individual and team growth and lending objectives while optimising credit quality and client service.
• Responsible for Property Finance transactions and associated customer relationships and loan portfolios.
• Contribute to achieving the lending and retention targets of the Business Banking division.
• Source and develop new business leads and connections including leveraging third party relationships.
• Monitor trends within, and the changing needs of, financial markets and customers.
• Participate as a productive member of the Business Banking leadership team and contribute to executing strategic and operational plans and projects as required.
• Develop suitable business solutions to meet member’s needs.
• Submission of accurate, timely, and high-quality credit proposals in line with risk appetite.
• Ensure business lending enquiries are dealt with efficiently and competently.
• Leading, developing, mentoring, and guiding direct reports.
• Oversee the performance of direct reports to ensure they meet customer expectations.
• Maintain diary register and effective reporting of due events including review/renewal/pipeline for the team.
• Responsible for preparing reports on financial performance and trends.
• Support the GM Business Banking in the development of relevant credit policies which deliver to compliance and growth objectives.
• Proven experience and extensive knowledge of property finance practices and strategies.
• Proven negotiation and problem-solving skills.
• Significant experience within the finance industry encompassing all aspects of property financing.
• Proven track record in identifying, accessing, establishing, and developing relationships with key stakeholders.
• Ability to analyse/understand financial data (Balances sheets, income statements, cash flow statements etc.)
• Sound understanding of business banking and property lending needs.
• Demonstrated ability to make sound business decisions under pressure and time constraints.
• Ability to analyse risks of a proposal and use policies and procedures to manage such risk.
• Advanced level of credit skills to structure a credit submission and provide recommendations on highly complex lending applications.
• Experience in leading, managing, and coaching staff to achieve objectives.
• Tertiary qualifications in business, financial services, management & accounting (desirable).
• Omega sales and / or similar credit training qualifications or similar (e.g. FINSIA, TAFE etc.) (desirable).
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples are encouraged to apply.
To apply please click apply or call Hannah Hawkanson on 07 3032 2294 for a confidential discussion.