Senior Relationship Manager - Property
Salary AUD130,000 - AUD180,000 per annum + + Super + Bonus
Consultant Gillian Symons
Job Ref 1702840/001
Date posted 15 June 2022sydney banking-financial-services/corporate-consumer-banking 2022-06-15 2022-07-15 banking Sydney New South Wales AU AUD 130000 180000 180000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
- CBD Location
- Market Leading Team
- Opportunity to grow successful portfolio further
- Understand the specific needs and aims of the banks clients and use your relationships to help them realize new opportunities
- Continue to develop and grow and retain a client base across commercial / corporate lending
- Improve customer satisfaction of the client managed accounts
- Work with dedicated specialists to drive increase in cross holdings and ensure customers are offered suitable products
- Own and drive the proactive risk management responsibilities of the portfolio
- 5 – 10 years experience in business, commercial or corporate banking role
- Proven ability to build, develop and maintain client relationships
- Strong understanding of credit and corporate lending
- Excellent communication skills and customer relationship skills
- Strong financial acumen and understanding of financial statements for credit assessment
- Tertiary qualifications in a related field (finance, accounting, commerce, banking or similar)
This role represents an outstanding opportunity to grow your career in an environment where new ideas are encouraged and promoting from within is supported.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples are encouraged to apply. To apply please click apply or call Gillian Symons on 02 8289 3212 for a confidential discussion.
Salary: AUD120,000 - AUD160,000 per annum + SuperLocation: SydneyDate posted: 7 June 2022
As a Senior Business Banking Manager, Premium Broker, you will be responsible for managing a generalist portfolio of clients whilst actively generating new business through your allocated premium commercial broker networks.
Salary: Super + BonusLocation: Sydney CBDDate posted: 24 June 2022
A market leading Industrial Real Estate Investment Manager is currently hiring a Senior Asset Manager to work across their growing portfolio of industrial Assets in Australia. The Senior Asset Manager will be responsible for creating and executing asset management strategies and plans for the portfolio in order to optimise income and enhance the value of the Assets. The ideal candidate will have strong experience within Asset or Property Management across industrial assets, as well as significant experience within the leasing space.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: SydneyDate posted: 3 July 2022
This rapidly growing fintech is currently recruiting for a Relationship Manager to join their Sydney team. The role will work closely with the founders and COO to ensure smooth onboarding and management of customers. The role would suit a candidate with a solid understanding of financial services products who is interested in joining a growing business in a customer focused role.
Salary: AUD110,000 - AUD150,000 per annum + + Super + BonusLocation: Sydney CBDDate posted: 7 June 2022
A leading Financial Services firm is currently hiring a Financial Analyst into their growing team on a permanent basis. The FP&A Analyst will report directly into the FP&A Manager and be responsible for carrying out key financial deliverables as well as provide strategic advice to management which will support the increased demands of finance as a result of the business growth. The ideal candidate must have a background within Financial Services as well as experience working across the full P&L.