Small Business Banker
Salary AUD100,000 - AUD140,000 per annum + + super + bonus
Consultant Gillian Symons
Job Ref 1598790/001
Date posted 22 June 2022sydney banking-financial-services/corporate-consumer-banking 2022-06-23 2022-07-22 banking Sydney New South Wales AU AUD 100000 140000 140000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
- Leader in SME business lending
- Competitive Salary
- Excellent Growth Potential
- Identify and promote the banks products and services to brokers for referred opportunities to new and existing customers, and negotiate competitive pricing solutions for the bank.
- Engage with the BDM team to drive, and continuously improve performance by identifying customer needs, and deliver solutions that provide value to both the broker and customer, and drive a positive NPS.
- Undertake credit analysis and approve/support requests for new facilities and/or increase existing facilities up to DCA.
- Drive a lending volume in adherence with performance plans, including 50% business lending, while providing needs-based finance solutions for the full-suite of banking solutions the bank offers.
- Ensure all operational, organisational and regulatory compliance requirements are both demonstrated, and adhered to.
- A minimum of 3-4 years of sales and/or lending experience in the Financial Services sector.
- Previous Business banking experience, which involved engagement with customer needs and deriving effective solutions.
- Strong commercial acumen, with previous experience in dealing with brokers or third parties/intermediaries.
- Demonstrated ability to meet sales targets, regardless of the economic cycle.
- Relevant Business-related degree and/or post-graduate qualifications (ideal).
Through driving exceptional customer outcomes, you will be exposed to extensive learning and development opportunities, while building a rewarding career with the bank.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples are encouraged to apply. To apply please click apply or call Gillian Symons on 02 8289 3212 for a confidential discussion.
Salary: AUD100,000 - AUD115,000 per annum + Plus SuperLocation: SydneyDate posted: 24 June 2022
- Flexible work arrangements
- Leading global bank
- Strong company culture
This role will work closely with the Vice President – Loans Administration, including the management of workflow and completion of all staff and operational tasks in accordance with the Bank’s procedures, manuals and operational guidelines relating to Securitisation and Agency Operations.
Salary: AUD65,000 - AUD110,000 per annum + SuperLocation: SydneyDate posted: 22 June 2022
- Leading Global Company
- Opportunity for career progression
- Competitive salary
The role will be comprised of a number of responsibilities including Business Operational Support, Client accounts management as well as General office duties. The core focus will be on new loan settlements, construction draw downs, renewals and partial and full repayment of loans.
Salary: AUD100,000 - AUD130,000 per annum + + Super + BonusLocation: Sydney CBDDate posted: 10 June 2022
A leading Wealth management firm is currently hiring a Senior Financial Accountant in Sydney, CBD.
Reporting to the Senior Manager, the Senior Financial Accountant will be responsible for the day to day management of financial control and external reporting deliverables. The successful candidate will have significant financial and regulatory reporting (APRA) experience within financial services. This permanent role will also offer working from home flexibility.
Salary: AUD120,000 - AUD150,000 per annum + Plus SuperLocation: SydneyDate posted: 1 June 2022
- Growing Company
- Excellent Career prospects
- Platform Investments
This role is responsible for the end-to-end project management of the client onboarding experience – Dealer Group &
Advisory firms along with individual HNW clients.