Agency Operations - AVP
Salary AUD100,000 - AUD115,000 per annum + Plus Super
Consultant Conor Slocombe
Job Ref 1709210/001
Date posted 24 June 2022sydney banking-financial-services/corporate-consumer-banking 2022-06-24 2022-07-24 banking Sydney New South Wales AU AUD 100000 115000 115000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
- Flexible work arrangements
- Leading global bank
- Strong company culture
This role will work closely with the Vice President – Loans Administration, including the management of workflow and completion of all staff and operational tasks in accordance with the Bank’s procedures, manuals and operational guidelines relating to Securitisation and Agency Operations.
- 5+ years’ experience in banking or financial services
- Strong exposure to Agency Operations and Corporate Banking
- Knowledge and experience with LOANIQ
- Undergraduate qualification in Business / Commerce / Economics
- Strong understanding of the purpose, structure and operation of Securitisation and Agency transactions
- Ensure securitisation, agency and all other operational tasks are scheduled, accurately completed and meet expected time-frames
- Ensure securitisation, agency and all other operations comply with their mandated transaction documents
- Collaborate with other stakeholders in the roll-out of new securitisation trusts, Agency deals and any other delegated products including account opening, KYC, FATCA/CRS and Eligibility Criteria confirmation
- Validate and confirm Transaction Details Sheets (TDS) and related documents prior to drawdowns, rollovers, repayments, disbursements and remittances
- Verification and validation of authorised signatures and all necessary KYC processes for all securitisation, agency and associated customer funding instructions
- Support, communicate and share roles within the Securitisation and Agency Operations team
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples are encouraged to apply. To apply please click apply or call Conor Slocombe on +61 2 82893103 for a confidential discussion.
Salary: AUD65,000 - AUD110,000 per annum + SuperLocation: SydneyDate posted: 22 June 2022
- Leading Global Company
- Opportunity for career progression
- Competitive salary
The role will be comprised of a number of responsibilities including Business Operational Support, Client accounts management as well as General office duties. The core focus will be on new loan settlements, construction draw downs, renewals and partial and full repayment of loans.
Salary: AUD100,000 - AUD140,000 per annum + + super + bonusLocation: SydneyDate posted: 22 June 2022
- Leader in SME business lending
- Competitive Salary
- Excellent Growth Potential
Salary: AUD100,000 - AUD130,000 per annum + + Super + BonusLocation: Sydney CBDDate posted: 10 June 2022
A leading Wealth management firm is currently hiring a Senior Financial Accountant in Sydney, CBD.
Reporting to the Senior Manager, the Senior Financial Accountant will be responsible for the day to day management of financial control and external reporting deliverables. The successful candidate will have significant financial and regulatory reporting (APRA) experience within financial services. This permanent role will also offer working from home flexibility.