Residential Credit Assessor
Salary Top 4 Bank - Hybrid Working
Location Melbourne CBDCONTRACTOR
Consultant Ali Alpe
Job Ref 810722/001
Date posted 21 July 2022melbourne banking-financial-services/corporate-consumer-banking 2022-07-22 2022-08-20 banking Melbourne CBD Victoria AU Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Join a leading Top 4 Bank who is known for their thorough and detailed training programs and focus on culture.
Work as an Junior Credit Assessor within the Home Loan division, cross checking all client's home loan documentation and addressing any missing information needed with the client. The successful candidates will be customer focused and have an analytical mind set and key eye for detail.
CBD Located Office, 5 Weeks full time in the office for group training and then hybrid working with 3 days from home, 2 days in the office per week.
- Managing a pipeline of mortgage files
- Loading documentation into the system
- Cross Checking Home Loan application documents for any missing or incorrect information
- Completing administrative duties when required
- Managing and responding to ad-hoc client queries and requests
- Ensuring all data from 3rd parties are entered accurately
- Financial services industry experience is advantageous but not required.
- Most importantly candidates who have a motivation and drive to pursue a career in Banking.
- University degree is advantageous
- Amazing written and verbal communication skills
- Available to work Monday to Friday 8am - 8pm rotating roster (Extra shifts available on weekends)
- Available to start 29th August 2022
Incredible opportunities to get your foot in the door with a leading Top 4 Bank in Melbourne's CBD and develop experience for your career in Banking.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples are encouraged to apply.
To apply please click apply or call Ali Alpe on +61 3 8628 2166 for a confidential discussion.
Salary: Attractive Salary PackageLocation: Melbourne CBDDate posted: 22 July 2022
- Opportunity to work for an award winning Super Fund.
- Busy and varied role that's a mixture of BAU and varied projects.
- Fantastic culture| Flexible working| Excellent remuneration package.
A fantastic opportunity to join an award winning super fund and be part of their collaborative and cohesive Insurance claims team.
In this busy and varied role you will assist members across a range of Insurance claims enquiries . Alongside daily case management you will have the opportunity to step into and be part of a variety of projects to uplift the systems and processes, helping ensure members are always delivered a first class supportive service.