AVP - Credit Risk
Salary AUD100,000 - AUD170,000 per annum + + Super + Bonus
Consultant Gillian Symons
Job Ref 1662450/001
Date posted 22 July 2022sydney banking-financial-services/corporate-consumer-banking 2022-07-22 2022-08-21 banking Sydney New South Wales AU AUD 100000 170000 170000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
- International bank
- Global Exposure
- Flexible Salary and level role
- Manage exposures for a portfolio of institutional and corporate clients in a proactive manner;
- Prepare forward-looking credit memos, as well as the relevant financial modelling, to provide risk assessment perspectives on new transactions as well as existing clients and industries.
- Keep track of market and industry trends, as well as their implications for clients.
- Internal credit ratings should be recommended and monitored.
- Assist senior team members with new transaction due diligence, structuring, and documentation;
- Interact with key stakeholders, such as clients and product bankers.
- Prepare and keep track of various credit and regulatory reporting obligations; and assist the team with ad hoc initiatives and workstreams that arise on a regular basis.
- 5 – 7 years experience in institutional or corporate banking role
- Proven ability to build, develop and maintain client relationships
- Strong understanding of institutional and corporate lending
- Experience in structured/project/infrastructure finance.
- Excellent communication skills, and stakeholder relationship skills
- Strong financial acumen and understanding of financial statements for credit assessment
- Tertiary qualifications in a related field (finance, accounting, commerce, banking or similar)
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples are encouraged to apply. To apply please click apply or call Gillian Symons on 02 8289 3212 for a confidential discussion.
Salary: Super + BonusLocation: Sydney CBDDate posted: 21 July 2022
To be suitable for this role you must have 5 - 10 years of experience in a compliance position, with exposure to traded financial markets (listed equities and derivatives). Candidates will be considered from regulatory backgrounds, financial services firms, legal/accounting practices or trading background. Position based in client’s Sydney office.
Salary: AUD120,000 - AUD185,000 per annum + + BonusLocation: SydneyDate posted: 22 July 2022
- CBD Based Location
- Excellent client exposure
- Global Investment Bank
Salary: AUD850 - AUD950 per day + SuperannuationLocation: Sydney CBDDate posted: 19 July 2022
A leading bank is looking for a Manager with quantitative, financial markets and model risk management experience to join their Risk team. As a result of their high performance culture, this team have been recognised by receiving numerous awards. New regulatory changes has enabled an additional hire within this team where they need support across validation activities associated with Interest Rate Risk.