In House Lending Specialist
Consultant Luke Byrne
Job Ref 1723830/001
Date posted 26 July 2022sydney banking-financial-services/corporate-consumer-banking 2022-07-26 2022-08-25 financial-services Sydney New South Wales Sydney CBD AU 2000 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Robert Walters has partnered with Centrepoint Alliance to recruit a In House Lending Specialist to join their dynamic team.
Who are we looking for?
The ideal candidate will have strong experience across Residential lending, preferably with exposure to commercial lending.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Residential Lending.
- Diverse lending experience across Residential lending, SMSF, Equipment Finance and SME Business lending.
- Experience dealing with high-net-worth clients.
- Experience converting prospects into borrowers and Advisers/Referrers into business relationships.
We will provide all the tools you need to be successful including:
- Laptop and Mobile Phone
- Marketing support
- Outsourcing of back-office loan processing (once performance is proven)
- Hands on assistance with genuine integration into the Financial Adviser network, to source business.
- A portfolio of Adviser referrers to work with ongoing
- A Credit Coach for loan scenario assistance
- State of the art CRM, referral process and loan process.
- Work from Home flexibility
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples are encouraged to apply.
To apply please click apply or call Luke Byrne on 02 8289 3132 for a confidential discussion.
Salary: + Super + BonusLocation: SydneyDate posted: 12 August 2022
- Project Finance, PPP, Infrastructure, and Natural Resources
- Market leading team
- Exceptional growth potential
Salary: AUD70,000 - AUD110,000 per annum + Flexible working arrangementsLocation: Sydney CBDDate posted: 9 August 2022
The Middle Office Analyst will be responsible for the monitoring of client sales and assisting the trading desk. Monitoring to ensure all trade captures and validations are completed correctly.
Salary: AUD100,000 - AUD120,000 per annum + Multiple OpportunitiesLocation: SydneyDate posted: 8 August 2022
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible working culture
- Well established company
The role will work closely with the founders and COO to ensure smooth onboarding and management of customers. The role would suit a candidate with a solid understanding of financial services products who is interested in joining a growing business in a customer focused role.
Salary: Competitive SalaryLocation: Sydney CBDDate posted: 20 July 2022
This position is primarily financial crimes relationship support, then secondarily office management, and lastly back-up customer service when the CSU team is unavailable. Regarding the latter, the role assists customers, via telephone and email, by liaising with offshore Operations, Customer Service and Global Payment Services teams to obtain responses to their transactional and other related queries.
- US KYC/AML
- French Speaker Desiable
- Sydney CBD
Salary: AUD100,000 - AUD140,000 per annum + super + bonusLocation: SydneyDate posted: 27 July 2022
- Leader in SME business lending
- Competitive Salary
- Excellent Growth Potential