Small Business Banker
Salary AUD100,000 - AUD140,000 per annum + super + bonus
Consultant Pat Hogan
Job Ref 1598790/001
Date posted 27 July 2022sydney banking-financial-services/corporate-consumer-banking 2022-07-27 2022-08-26 banking Sydney New South Wales AU AUD 100000 140000 140000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
- Leader in SME business lending
- Competitive Salary
- Excellent Growth Potential
- Identify and promote the banks products and services to brokers for referred opportunities to new and existing customers, and negotiate competitive pricing solutions for the bank.
- Engage with the BDM team to drive, and continuously improve performance by identifying customer needs, and deliver solutions that provide value to both the broker and customer, and drive a positive NPS.
- Undertake credit analysis and approve/support requests for new facilities and/or increase existing facilities up to DCA.
- Drive a lending volume in adherence with performance plans, including 50% business lending, while providing needs-based finance solutions for the full-suite of banking solutions the bank offers.
- Ensure all operational, organisational and regulatory compliance requirements are both demonstrated, and adhered to.
- A minimum of 3-4 years of sales and/or lending experience in the Financial Services sector.
- Previous Business banking experience, which involved engagement with customer needs and deriving effective solutions.
- Strong commercial acumen, with previous experience in dealing with brokers or third parties/intermediaries.
- Demonstrated ability to meet sales targets, regardless of the economic cycle.
- Relevant Business-related degree and/or post-graduate qualifications (ideal).
Through driving exceptional customer outcomes, you will be exposed to extensive learning and development opportunities, while building a rewarding career with the bank.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples are encouraged to apply.
To apply please click apply or call Pat Hogan on 02 8289 3161 for a confidential discussion.
Salary: + Super + BonusLocation: SydneyDate posted: 12 August 2022
- Project Finance, PPP, Infrastructure, and Natural Resources
- Market leading team
- Exceptional growth potential
Salary: AUD90,000 - AUD120,000 per annum + + BonusLocation: SydneyDate posted: 22 July 2022
- High exposure to deals and clients
- Clear progression plan
- Competitive salary package
Salary: AUD70,000 - AUD110,000 per annum + Flexible working arrangementsLocation: Sydney CBDDate posted: 9 August 2022
The Middle Office Analyst will be responsible for the monitoring of client sales and assisting the trading desk. Monitoring to ensure all trade captures and validations are completed correctly.
Salary: AUD100,000 - AUD120,000 per annum + Multiple OpportunitiesLocation: SydneyDate posted: 8 August 2022
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible working culture
- Well established company
The role will work closely with the founders and COO to ensure smooth onboarding and management of customers. The role would suit a candidate with a solid understanding of financial services products who is interested in joining a growing business in a customer focused role.
Salary: CommissionLocation: SydneyDate posted: 26 July 2022
Robert Walters has partnered with Centrepoint Alliance to recruit a In House Lending Specialist to join their dynamic team.
Who are we looking for?
The ideal candidate will have strong experience across Residential lending, preferably with exposure to commercial lending.