Assistant Manager - Commercial Property
Salary AUD85,000 - AUD98,000 per annum + Super + Bonus
Location Melbourne CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Tiffiny Argyropoulos
Job Ref 1731840/001
Date posted 1 August 2022melbourne banking-financial-services/corporate-consumer-banking 2022-08-05 2022-08-31 banking Melbourne CBD Victoria 290 Collins Street AU 3000 AUD 85000 98000 98000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An excellent opportunity awaits for an Assistant Manager, specialising in the Commercial Property space, to join a high performing team within a well-known second-tier bank.
As an Assistant Manager within Commercial Property, you will be responsible for managing existing, as well as building new client relationships. In addition, you will work alongside and support experienced Senior Managers to ensure great commercial outcomes are achieved for the portfolio.
Furthermore, the nature of these transactions can be unique and complex, which will give you fantastic exposure to commercial property deals in the tens of millions of dollars.
Key responsibilities include:
- Be accountable for building relationships with a range of Property clients.
- Understand the specific needs and aims of your clients and use your relationship skills to ensure their needs are being identified and met.
- Improve customer satisfaction of the client managed accounts.
- Work with dedicated specialists to drive new client acquisition.
- Own and drive the proactive risk management responsibilities of the portfolio.
Key skills and experience include:
- Proven experience of working in a sales and service area across Banking.
- Experience in Commercial Property banking preferred.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Customer-focused with a clear focus to put client's needs first.
- Able to work in team.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples are encouraged to apply.
To apply please click apply or call Tiffiny Argyropoulos on 03 8628 2141 for a confidential discussion.
Salary: Top 4 Bank - Hybrid WorkingLocation: Melbourne CBDDate posted: 21 July 2022
Join a leading Top 4 Bank who is known for their thorough and detailed training programs and focus on culture.
Work as an Junior Credit Assessor within the Home Loan division, cross checking all client's home loan documentation and addressing any missing information needed with the client. The successful candidates will be customer focused and have an analytical mind set and key eye for detail.
Salary: Attractive Salary PackageLocation: Melbourne CBDDate posted: 22 July 2022
- Opportunity to work for an award winning Super Fund.
- Busy and varied role that's a mixture of BAU and varied projects.
- Fantastic culture| Flexible working| Excellent remuneration package.
A fantastic opportunity to join an award winning super fund and be part of their collaborative and cohesive Insurance claims team.
In this busy and varied role you will assist members across a range of Insurance claims enquiries . Alongside daily case management you will have the opportunity to step into and be part of a variety of projects to uplift the systems and processes, helping ensure members are always delivered a first class supportive service.