Corporate Loans Officer
Salary AUD70,000 - AUD80,000 per annum + Plus Super
Consultant Conor Slocombe
Job Ref 1665370/001
Date posted 4 August 2022sydney banking-financial-services/corporate-consumer-banking 2022-08-05 2022-09-03 financial-services Sydney New South Wales AU AUD 70000 80000 80000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
- Flexible working culture
- Well established company
- Good career progression
Manage the workflow and completion of all Corporate Loans Administration’s daily, weekly and monthly operations in accordance with the Bank’s procedures manuals and operational guidelines.
- Experience in an Corporate, Institutional, Commercial Loans or Lending within Banking & Finance
- Experience covering Loans Operations
- Strong attention to detail, accuracy and time management skills
- Ensure that Loan Draw-downs, Rollovers, Repayments, Bank Guarantees and Fee invoicing and collections are completed accurately.
- Ensure that Loan pre-work for Draw-downs, Rollovers and Repayments, is completed accurately.
- Preparation, issuance, maintenance and cancellation of Standard, Non-Standard and Counter Bank Guarantees and any fees associated with Bank Guarantees.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples are encouraged to apply. To apply please click apply or call Conor Slocombe on +61 2 82893103 for a confidential discussion.
Salary: AUD65,000 - AUD85,000 per annum + contract initiallyLocation: Sydney CBDDate posted: 4 August 2022
- Join a Global Financial Institution
- CBD Based
- Hybrid Working Hours
Supportive team environment with strong career progression opportunities. These positions are initially contracts with the view to extend longer. The client is looking for proactive junior candidates with a bit of experience to contribute to back office operational teams.
Salary: Competitive SalaryLocation: Sydney CBDDate posted: 18 July 2022
Our client is looking for a Client KYC Analyst to be responsible for working directly with our clients, Business, various infrastructure teams including the Anti-Financial Crime team to ensure the client journey, from inception of the relationship, is safe, streamlined and efficient.
The team supports the Business by ensuring all KYC and Regulatory obligations are satisfied and has a primary responsibility for onboarding clients in accordance with regulatory requirements.