Credit Analyst- Corporate
Salary AUD80000 - AUD90000 per annum + Super
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Sophie Moore
Date posted 20 November 2016
Leading International Bank is seeking an experience credit professional to monitor the credit ceilings and relevant credit across corporate lending book, mainly focussing on institutional level corporate lending, project finance and structured finance.
- Provide credit risk assessment and evaluation report for internal credit rating
- Attend and discuss at credit committee meetings
- Ongoing development and review of credit risk management framework and credit policy in accordance with external and internal policies
- Conduct credit portfolio analysis based on the in-house data and provide credit portfolio report to management
- Supporting in helping the Department Head with Ad Hoc Project include but not limited to Head Office Visits, APRA Review document preparation
- Minimum 3 years Credit Risk Management experience within corporate finance, project finance and/or structured finance
- Local banking experience or financial institution in Australia
- Excellent financial and analytical skills
- Well developed knowledge of Australian Bank Standards, as well as regulatory requirements (APRA)
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Proficient in English and Mandarin
This role represents an outstanding opportunity to grow your career in an environment where new ideas are encouraged and promoting from within is supported. An outstanding package is available for the right candidate along with long- term career opportunities.
To apply please click apply or call Sophie Moore on 02 8289 3178 for a confidential discussion.