Team Leader- Trade Finance
Salary AUD60000 - AUD70000 per annum + Super
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Sophie Moore
Date posted 25 November 2016
Due to growth in the business this leading domestic bank is looking for a Team Leader to manage a team of 6 who will process international transactions for clients, under Letter of Credit and Collection. The Trade Finance Operations Team is the gateway to International Banking for the customers.
- Train, motivate and mentor a team of 6 direct reports to ensure they have the skills and knowledge to perform
- Ability to check shipping and commercial documents against Letters of Credit through application of governing rules
- Identify and discuss discrepancies on shipping documents presented under Letter of Credit with customers
- Establish Trade Finances and Documentary Collections;
- Establishment and advising of Inward Letters of Credits;
- Assisting customers with preparing their documents under Letter of Credit;
- Develop action plans to optimize performance and drive continuous improvement
- 3-5 years practical experience in Trade Finance, preferably within an Operations or processing environment
- Proven track record in delivering consistent results and leading and developing high performance teams
- Ability to work with senior stakeholders in the Business
- Holding a CDCS qualification is desirable
To be eligible to apply, you must be an Australian / New Zealand citizen or hold permanent residency status in Australia. This role represents an outstanding opportunity to grow your career in an environment where new ideas are encouraged and promoting from within is supported.
To apply please click apply or call Sophie Moore on 02 8289 3178 for a confidential discussion.