Senior Manager Credit
Salary AUD150000 - AUD175000 per annum + Additional Benefits
Location Brisbane CBD
Consultant Nick Lemin
Date posted 21 February 2017
As the Senior Manager Credit, you will join this big 4 financial institution and work closely with the Senior Relationship Manager to ensure a well structured and executed portfolio. Working for one of the leading financial houses in Australia you will enjoy the high performance culture.
As a key member of the senior team the Senior Manager Credit will be involved in developing client relationships through the analysis of funding applications and influence the broader credit assessment function where necessary. The role will be instrumental in the future growth of this division and be able to add commercial value through insightful analysis which supports decision making processes.
- Review and execute business process & strategy
- Deliver credit risk management processes and improve where applicable
- Build and lead workshops with relationship management teams
- Ensure transactions are structured and within policy parameters
- Maintain and develop client relationships
- Continuous improvement and review of systems and procedures in conjunction with Group Risk
- Lead and manage as a Senior Manager who collaborates and influences across the customer delivery teams
- Understand and communicate key business drivers and mitigate risks across complex corporate environments
- Exercise delegated credit approval discretion
- Annual review of customers financial performance and forecast
- Maintain in depth knowledge of economic and global market conditions
- Proven ability to analyse client businesses and requirements
- Influential and communication skills that deliver positive results
- Ability to negotiate complex financing alternatives
- Experience of enterprise valuations techniques and analysis beyond traditional accounting methods
- Chartered background would be highly advantageous
- Finance Credit Risk coupled with Customer interaction would be well regarded
This is a fantastic opportunity for a consultative individual, as the Senior Manager Credit, you will be able to communicate your technical expertise and analysis to internal and external stakeholders. Working directly with the client and customer this will be an engaging position. With career challenges and goals you will be a self driven individual looking to join a team that are experiencing exciting growth.
To apply please click apply or call Nick Lemin on 07 3032 2282 for a confidential discussion.