Salary Super + Bonus
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Sophie Moore
Date posted 19 March 2017
Leading financial services provider is seeking an experienced Associate Director to join their rapidly growing Corporate team in Sydney. The sucessful candidate willl provide high quality professional training in credit risk analysis, capital markets and professional development around the world through various channels. The position would involve growing/ managing our existing relationships and establishing new relationships throughout the Australia and NZ region.
- Coach and mentor team members to build a high performing team and actively manage performance
- Generating new business sales revenue from training services sales. Regular contact with clients to discuss risk management, financial markets and Learning and Development professionals
- Managing the full sales process from lead to contract, with active reporting of the pipeline and forecasts to management
- Preparing and delivering quality presentations, facilitating client discussions around tailored training requirements and representing the organisation’s strategic value add to clients
- Determining the needs of the client in each single sales opportunity by asking probing questions, understanding specific issues facing the client
- Working in conjunction with the Analytics team of relationship mangers, sales people and new business officers
- Meeting/exceeding demanding sales targets
- Outstanding communication and organisational skills
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Advanced understanding of Risk policies, including Credit Risk, Operational Risk etc
- A degree, preferably in an economics, finance, math/statistics/accounting discipline would be desirable
- Experience of selling training solutions to large financial institutions or credit function in a corporate bank
- Strong knowledge of the capital, credit markets, financial products and markets
- Experience of working with credit risk measurement and management solutions would be desirable
- Must be able to demonstrate existing networks with senior executives, particularly, Chief Risk Officer / Chief Credit Officers, and learning & development professionals
- Willingness to travel approximately 60% of the time
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build strong professional relationships at all levels, with both internal and external parties.
You will work with a helpful, enthusiastic and dynamic team. An outstanding package is available for the right candidate along with long- term career opportunities.
To apply please click apply or call Sophie Moore on 02 8289 3178 for a confidential discussion.